Beginnings Aesthetic & Wellness offers Latisse® to their patients who have insufficient eyelashes. Unfortunately, some people were born with short, thin eyelashes. Dr. Thomas Theocharides, a Long Branch NJ cosmetic doctor, can give you longer, fuller and noticeably darker eyelashes with Latisse® in about 16 weeks.*
Latisse® is a prescription topical treatment that has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to stimulate and extend the growth phase of eyelashes and increase the number of lashes that sprout out. It is meant to be applied to your top eyelashes and used daily for at least 2 months. Latisse® is an extremely effective product if used correctly but does require some patience. You should begin to see results in about a month. The final results will take about 16 weeks. Once your lashes have a reached the desired length and thickness, you should start a maintenance routine that uses less of the prescription medication to maintain your results. Latisse® is a not a permanent solution for inadequate or not enough lashes. If you discontinue the use of Latisse®, your eyelashes will eventually (1-2 months) return to how they were before you started the treatment.
When Latisse® was evaluated during a clinical study that lasted four months, study participants experienced these results:
- Eyelash length increased 25 percent
- Thickness and fullness increased 106 percent
- Eyelash darkness increased 18 percent
Latisse Before & After
*results may vary
Latisse Grows Eyelashes in 5 Easy Steps
- You should remove your contacts, eye makeup and any other facial products first. It’s important to make sure your face is clean before you apply Latisse®.
- While holding the applicator horizontally, apply 1 drop of the Latisse® solution on the area of the applicator closest to the tip but not on the tip.
- Immediately draw the applicator carefully across the eyelid at the base of the upper lashes, as if you were applying liquid eyeliner. DO NOT apply in your eye or to your lower eyelashes.
- Blot any excess solution beyond the eyelid.
- Dispose of the applicator after one use. These are meant to only be used one time for on eyelid. Repeat this process on the opposite eyelid with a new, sterile applicator. Discarding the used applicator and using a new one for the other eye will help minimize any potential for contamination from one eyelid to another.
Download the guide: How to Apply Latisse
Latisse Featured on The Doctors
Buy Latisse From Beginnings Aesthetic & Wellness
Dr. Theocharides offers a Latisse® kit for about $150. This kit contains one bottle of Latisse® Eyelash Growth solution and 30 pairs of applicators. One kit should last you about 2 – 3 months. In the initial treatment phase, Latisse® should be once per day for 16 weeks.* After the initial treatment, Dr. Theocharides will recommend a maintenance schedule to keep the results of your fuller lashes.
Schedule an Appointment
Call our office (732) 508-7778 or request an appointment online to find out if Latisse® is right for you and purchase your Latisse® eyelash growth kit. Latisse® is a drug that you will need a prescription for. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Theocharides today to get started on your journey to fuller eyelashes.*Disclaimer: results may vary