What is Revanesse Versa?
Revanesse Versa is a high-end hyaluronic acid dermal filler. Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a component that is naturally found in the body. In some cases, HA can be transformed into an injectable substance that can be used to minimize the appearance wrinkles, fine lines, and folds.
This treatment possesses many beauty enhancing factors; it can transform, lift, and add volume to many areas on the face as well as reverse the signs of aging, giving you a more youthful glow. Studies show that Revanesse Versa produces less swelling than other types of fillers, which means less downtime for patients.
This hyaluronic acid dermal filler is ideal for both men and women who want to enhance their natural appearance. Results may vary from patient to patient. On average, your results can last many years and help you achieve more voluminous, more youthful skin.
This revolutionary hyaluronic Acid filler can be used to create smoothness and volume in many areas of the face, including:
- Frown lines
- Nose bridge
- Countour the chin and jaw
- Improve the appearance of dark circle and under eye bags
- Eliminate the appearance of laugh lines
- Add volume to the lips
This injectable hyaluronic acid filler can eliminate the appearance of wrinkles, add volume, contour, and create balance and symmetry in the face.
Dr. T can work with you to determine if Revanesse Versa is right for you. Visit our Long Branch, NJ cosmetic office for a consultation with our team. During your consultation, we can discuss your cosmetic goals, evaluate your skin, and recommend the best cosmetic solution for your needs. Our goal is to help you achieve your desired aesthetic through personalized, patient-centered cosmetic care.
Enjoy The Benefits of Revanesse Versa
While patients who receive Revanesse Versa can look forward to achieving a more youthful appearance, it also has many other added benefits.
- Natural Looking Results: Versa produces a small, spherical particle size which creates a more smooth and voluminous result compared to other fillers.
- Long Lasting Effects: Revanesse Versa uses high-quality hyaluronic acid which is designed to quickly absorb into the body and break down slowly over time. In many cases, results last anywhere from six to nine months.
- Precise Administration: Revanesse Versa is designed to blend seamlessly with the content in your skin, giving you the exact results you desire.
Visit Us For A Consultation
Do you want to achieve the skin of your dreams? Visit Beginning’s Aesthetic & Wellness in Long Branch, NJ for a personalized consultation. Dr. Theocharides offers a full range of cosmetic treatments to enhance the overall appearance of your skin. He can work with you to determine if Revanesse Versa or another type of dermal filler is right for you.
If you would like to learn more about your treatment options, visit our Long Branch cosmetic office for the care you need. Dr. T and our team will be happy to explore your options. To schedule an appointment, call (732) 508-7778 or request a consultation online.*Disclaimer: results may vary