Dr. Theocharides received his undergraduate training at the prestigious McGill University in Montreal, Quebec and acquired his medical degree at the University of Sherbrooke in 1980 where he became fluent in French. Dr. Theocharides is internationally trained, with his expertise spanning both coasts of Canada where he was appointed a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada.
Dr. Theocharides (pronounced Thee o ka’ ri dis, but better known simply as Dr. T) was the first to introduce SmartLipoTM to Monmouth County and has trained other doctors in advanced techniques for both BOTOX® Cosmetic and fillers and was instrumental in setting up an entire facility to perform laser liposuction under local anesthesia in another state.
His great interest and passion for aesthetics stems from his unsurpassed dexterity in cosmetic procedures as well as his meticulous nature and artistic eye for beauty and symmetry. He received his
aesthetic training from several of the most renowned plastic surgeons and dermatologists including the inventor of the FotoFacialTM procedure. His precise techniques result in beautiful aesthetic enhancements that meet each of his patients’ individual needs. Dr. T. realizes that inward and outward beauty are connected. He always has an encouraging word for his patients and while he is open to pray with those that ask, it is never imposed.
Post Doctoral Training
Specialized training in aesthetics with over thirteen years of experience
including BOTOX®, XEOMIN®, the Liquid Facelift (also known as Facial Volume Restoration), various Fillers including long-lasting Artefill® & Fat Transfer, treatment of wrinkles & sun damage with fractional CO2 resurfacing, acne scars with Dermapen® Micro-needling, the one hour Silhouette Lift® facelift, FotoFacialTM (IPL/PhotoRejuvenation), skin tightening with ThermiRF®, brow lift, blepharoplasty, jowl and neck lift without surgery, excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), laser hair removal, sclerotherapy, office Liposuction, vaginal rejuvenation including hymenoplasty, labiaplasty, and vaginal tightening.
In addition, anti-aging treatments with bio-identical hormones can help restore your hormone balance for a younger you.
- Faculty of Engineering, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada with scholarship. Received Diploma of Collegial Studies in 1974
- Faculty of Science, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Faculty of Medicine, University of Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, QC, Canada. Received M.D. degree in 1980
- Internship at Rush Presbyterian St-Luke’s Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Specialty training in Ob/Gyn at the University of British Columbia, BC, Canada where he received his Board Certification
Licensure and Board Certification
- Licensed in the state of New Jersey since 1996- present, Utah 2009-2012
- Board Certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology in 1985
- Monmouth Medical Center, Red Bank, NJ
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Hamilton, NJ
- Raritan Bay Medical Center both Old Bridge and Perth Amboy Divisions
Memberships and Fellowships
- Member Society of Cosmetogynecologists (ISCGYN)
- Member American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons (AACS)
- Member American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (FRCS(C))
- Fellow of the Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Canada (FSOGC)
- Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (FACOG)
- Member American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Inc (ASLMS) and Lipo-Suction Surgery