Latisse is a prescription treatment for insufficient eyelashes. In 16 weeks, lashes grow longer, fuller and noticeably darker.*
Latisse Before & After
*results may vary
Latisse Grows Eyelashes in 5 Easy Steps
1. Remove contacts and eye makeup
2. Apply 1 drop of Latisse solution to the applicator near, but not on, the tip
3. Draw the applicator across the eyelid at the base of the lashes, as if you were applying liquid eyeliner
4. Blot excess solution beyond the eyelid
5. Dispose applicator and repeat on opposite eyelid
Download the guide: How to Apply Latisse
Latisse Featured on The Doctors
Buy Latisse From Beginnings Aesthetic & Wellness
A Latisse kit costs about $150 and contains one bottle of Latisse eyelash growth solution and 30 pairs of applicators.
One kit should last 2 – 3 months. In the initial treatment phase, Latisse should be once per day, daily for 16 weeks.* After the initial treatment, Dr. Theocharides will recommend a maintenance schedule to keep the results of your fuller lashes.
Call our office (732) 508-7778 or request an appointment online to find out if Latisse is right for you and purchase your Latisse eyelash kit.*Disclaimer: results may vary